Junior Mechanical Engineer (Healthcare) | Cleveland, OH
Our Facilities Group in Cleveland is seeking Junior Mechanical Engineers with experience in Healthcare design. This position reports to the Manager of Healthcare and will work closely with directors, managers and engineering staff to ensure client's needs and expectations are met and exceeded in a timely fashion.
- BSME (PE a Plus)
- 3-6 years mechanical design or related experience
- Experience in HVAC and plumbing design
- Healthcare related projects a plus
- HVAC and plumbing calcuations
- Buliding load analysis via Trane Trace or Carrier HP
- Duct and pipe sizing and design while coordinating with building spacial and floor plan needs
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit (Required)
- Executing project design and drawing packages
- Managing day to day project file updates
- Project due dates
- Time management
We can offer a challenging career with one of Northeast Ohio’s best-known and most diverse engineering consultants. Attractive profit sharing and stock ownership programs supplement our competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested candidates apply online at http://osborn-eng.com/CareersListing or email resume to email@example.com.
Submit your resume