Senior Structural Engineer | Cleveland, OH
Our Facilities Group is seeking a Senior Structural/Civil Engineer with 15+ years' of experience to join our team.
- BS in Civil or Structural Engineering or related field.
- PE/SE is preferred
- 15+ years of structural design experience.
- Structural analysis software experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit. (Preferred)
- Experience designing multiple types of buildings, both architectural and industrial
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Industry knowledge required.
- Design of public and private development projects
- Preparation of drawings & specifications
- Opportunity to actively work on concrete, steel, wood and light-gage designs
- Interaction with in-house architectural and MEP project team members
- Interaction directly to facility owners.
- Attend meetings with clients, authorities having jurisdiction, and other professional
- Review designs prepared by others as part of QA/QC process
We can offer you a challenging career with one of Northeast Ohio’s best-known and most diverse consultants. Attractive profit sharing and stock ownership programs supplement our competitive salary and benefits package.
Please indicate which location you are applying for on your resume.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience. Interested candidates can apply below or email their resume to HR@osborn-eng.com.
Submit your resume